I feel so good since I’ve been awarded not 1 or 2 but 6 awards from Biny who blogs at Biny’srecipes. She is a nurse in Ireland and a fabulous cook. From the day I started blogging, I’ve followed her blog and totally love it because she makes cooking sound so simple and easy. And I’ve already tried out a couple of the dishes she’s posted and it’s tasted fabulous. Other than our love for cooking, and the fact that we are basically from Kerala there’s another thing common between us …..both our sons are named Aaron! 🙂
I’ve listed all the awards on my Award page and want to share it with some of you that I’ve been following. But before that here are the rules:
- Thank and Link the blogger who has given you the award.
- Copy and paste the Logo in your blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 12 other Great Bloggers
- Comment and let them know of the award
So now to the 7 facts about me :
- I didn’t know the basics of cooking before marriage or even months after marriage. Not even to make tea or coffee
- I love to read food blogs, that I get totally engrossed in it not realizing the clock’s ticking.
- I am not addicted to tea/coffee, chocolates, or chips. I just LOVE food
- I am very very organized and a cleanliness addicted freak… it drives my husband crazy! 🙂
- I ain’t into cartoons at all. I never watched them even as a kid.
- I HATE overcrowded and stuffy places (can faint easily) and hate being in a closed room all alone for long.
- I love being called an Emarati (UAE local)–just darned by the fact I have no passport to prove that I am in every possible way!
Now to share it with 12 fellow bloggers. I don’t know if I know 12 bloggers to share it with, because I’m still new…but will share it with all those I follow. So to all of you who I’m sharing it with, a special note :
You are doing a fabulous job on your posts and totally love all the recipes and photos you’re posting. Keep up the great work. Collect your awards from the Award page and then don’t forget to share it with others too and post 7 things about yourself ( follow the rules listed above).
Keep up the good work all of you!