A very refreshing drink to beat the Dubai heat !
Chikoo Milk Shake
- Chikoo/Sapota – 6 to 7 or about 250 grams
- Milk – 2 cups (can add more milk or even a little water acc. to the consistency you desire)
- Sugar – 4 tablespoons (adjust as per sweetness of sapota)
- Vanilla essence – few drops (optional)
- Fresh cream – 2 tablespoons (optional)
- Ice – 1/4th cup
Garnish – Whipped cream
Blend chikoos, milk, sugar, vanilla essence and cream in a blender. Then add ice and blend once again
Pour it in a glass and garnish with whipped cream on top.